My insurance company is trying to direct me to another shop, what are my options?
Where your vehicle is repaired is completely up to you. Parker's Auto Body does work for ICBC, as well as all private insurance companies, and offers a Limited Life Time Warranty regardless of which insurance company you have.
I'm not covered for a rental vehicle, do you supply one?
Yes! we do have coutesy vehicles, some conditions apply.
Do you provide a guarantee on your work?
All repairs made to you vehicle are guaranteed to have been completed to acceptable industy standards. Provided the described vehicle remains owned and registered to the individual named on the work order, this guarantee protects against defictive workmanship or materials from the date of repair as noted on the work order as follows:
-For the life of the vehicle on collision and paint repairs
-For such a period of time as specified by the parts supplier on parts supplied
-Coverage for damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle is excluded.
If you have any questions regarding this guarantee, please do not hesitate to ask any of our helpful staff at anytime.
My vehicle was in an accident, what should i do?
1. Have your insurance papers from your car and any third party information in front of you when you call. Pen and paper to make any notes and white down your claim number.
2. Call your insurance company and report the accident. They will want to know the time and place of accident and what happened. You can let them know you want your car repaired at Parker's Auto Body, ICBC has 24 hour service 1-800-910-4222. If you have private coverage the number will be on your insurance papers.
3. If your vehicle is not drivable and the insurance company is going to have it towed, please give us a call and let us know it is coming to our shop. We will go over your options should you need a replacemet vehicle while your car is in for repairs.
4. If your vehicle is drivable, just come in and see us. You don't need an appointment.
5. We need about 10 to 15 minutes of you time to take pictures and prepare the estimate.
We'll set up an appointment time to bring you car in for repairs, depending on whether we need to order parts or not. We will also discuss if you need a car to use.
6. On repair day give yourself approx. 15-20 minutes to get you set up in a replacemnt car. 7. When we disassemble your car, there is a chance of finding hidden damage that was not evident visually. We will notify you and your insurance company and order any required parts. This often will extend the length of time to repair your vehicle, and we will updated you witha new time frame.
Do you clean the vehicle?
Yes! we clean every vehicle after the repairs are completed.